Friday 11 May 2012

Arsenal's new kit, plain and simply stunning [Video]

I was just looking around on Youtube and saw the video for Arsenals new home kit, and wow it's looking stunning. The video is very fun and the red and blue hoops around the sleeves look top notch on the white backing.





[IMG][IMG]
[IMG]

I mean look at the back of the shirt, it looks very smart.

I started looking around thinking lets see if any teams can have a nicer looking shirt. That's when I came across the 'Gingham collection'.

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

This new Manchester shirt is, well how can I put it nicely. Shit. It just doesn't work. Keep it simple like last seasons with a few adjustments, no need for all the checkers.


Stay tuned we are working on the best kits for 2012/13 in the Premier League a few kits still need to be announced before we submit the article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment